If you’ve been thinking…
“I’m so frustrated…”
“Something’s wrong with me…”
“I’m not good enough…”
“I feel stuck…”
“It’s always been the same for me…”
“It’s not my fault…”
“I’m not sure I can do this…”
I totally GET IT! 🙂
Let me help you have control over that little voice.
If you don’t, you’ll continue to feel unloved, unaccepted, misunderstood, judged, and criticized.
What do we have in common you and I?!
Discover 17 random facts about me!
- I’ve been a huge Piglet fan since I was 3 (yes… Piglet as in Winnie the Pooh’s friend).
- French is my native language, but Swiss French is different than French French! We even have a different accent!
- I loooove berries! Blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, you name it. I eat them with plain yogurt and with dessert.
- I’m also crazy about chocolate. If you ask me, dessert without chocolate is no dessert at all…!
- I’m the youngest of 3 sisters. Rebecca, Sarah and… Me! Last but not least!
- There are 2 things that I don’t do (and that most people don’t understand): Having kids and going to funerals.
- I LOVE thrillers.
- One of my favorite quotes is: “Nothing can bring you peace but yourself” from Ralph Waldo Emerson. It is SO TRUE. We are responsible for everything in our lives and this is amazing news! It’s so empowering, you can feel peaceful right here right now just because you choose to think of something that makes you feel peaceful!
- I’m an avid reader of personal development books, and I love talking about them with others.
- I am very empathetic. I easily feel the emotions that other people feel…
- Okay, I know I mentioned chocolate already, but I didn’t mention chocolate milk! I wish that adults would drink it more often – they’re missing out.
- I always tell my clients that “we are not our thoughts, we are not our emotions”. To make it easier, I named my brain “Sunny”! So, when Sunny is offering me thoughts such as “You can’t do this!” or “You should have said that…”, I like to remind myself that it’s just Sunny! I’m not my brain! I’m not my thoughts!
- I have a thing lately for SPAIN! I absolutely love this country! The food, the people, the vibe… I learned Spanish in high school and I’m getting better I think! Claro que si!
- I’m fascinated by Finland’s education system, and I think that the rest of the world should follow suit.
- I wish I liked coriander/cilantro, but I just don’t!
- I absolutely LOVE eating out. It’s the best invention ever! You’re sitting down and someone is COOKING for you and then SERVING you amazing food. I wish I could get a chef at home one day!
- I like putting on perfume right after putting on my pajama. I always take a shower right before bed and with that little touch of perfume, I feel like I smell a million dollars!!!
AMAZING offer for an AMAZING life!
I have proudly contributed to the websites/podcasts below!
- 100 Best Personal Development Books to Read in 2020, It’s All You Boo
- Real Talks with Tamara Pflug of Personal Development Zone, It’s All You Boo
- How to Stop Being Jealous and Envious of Others’ Success, It’s All You Boo
- How to Put Yourself Out There in Life and Love, It’s All You Boo
- 41 Experts Share How to Build Strong Relationships, It’s All You Boo
- How to Build Self-Confidence and Finally Feel Secure, Choosing Wisdom
- 5 Ways You Can Change Your Life For The Better, Kronicles.co
- How To Stay Sane While Social Distancing, It’s All You Boo
- 50 Experts Share Mental Health Tips For Coping With a Crisis, It’s All You Boo
- Journey Coach, Journey.Cloud App
- Relax, Have Fun, Gain Confidence with Tamara Pflug, Your Daily Chocolate Podcast
- Building and Keeping Your Confidence with Tamara Pflug, Intelligent Conversations Podcast
- Raising Your Confidence with Tamara Pflug, 5 Minutes To Change Your Life Podcast
- EPISODE 5 – Tamara the Modern Day Nomad, Alternative Living chats Podcast
- Self-Doubt & Confidence with Tamara Pflug, Imperfection In Progress Podcast
- Special Guest: Tamara Pflug, Relationship Revival with Jon Dabach
- How to Be More Confident and Have More Fun!, Dream Business Radio
- EPS06:32 [Tamara Pflug] Self-Coach for Business Growth, Evolvepreneur (After Hours) Show