Every Tuesday, get ready for a new episode of the…
Get Confident, Get Happy Podcast
You are the best thing that ever happened to you.
I believe that each and every one of us has the ability to feel great about who we really are!
I’m Tamara Pflug, life coach and personal development expert, and I’m here to help you become more self-confident and take control of your life.
If you’re ready to BEcome YOURSELF, then this podcast is for you!
Listen and subscribe on…
Know Yourself Better
Be more self-confident in your everyday life
- The Secret To Self-Confidence
- Are Your Beliefs Helping In Building Your Self-Confidence?
- How To Deal With Your Emotions And Boost Your Self-Confidence
- How To Build Your Resilience And Boost Your Self-Confidence
- 5 Ways to Stop Self-Sabotaging Yourself
- What Other People Think of You
- The Tool You Need To Build Your Self-Confidence
- 6 Ways To Overcome Impostor Syndrome
- Why and How Discomfort Is The Key to your Success
- How to Properly Take Action
- 7 Ways To Boost Your Self-Confidence
- 6 Ways to Use Positive Self-Talk for Success
- 5 Steps To Saying No Effectively
- How To Improve Your Personality
- 8 Burning Questions About Self-Confidence
- Two Minutes Inside a Self-Confident Person’s Head
Know your worth
- 6 Steps to Improving Your Self-Esteem
- How To Build Your Self-Worth
- Self-Esteem & Self-Confidence, What’s the Difference?
Live the life you want
- The Secret To Simplify And To Transform Your Life
- The 80/20 Rule & How It Can Change Your Life
- What Are Your Future Plans in Life? Draw Your Life Timeline!
- How to Make Decisions for the Rest of Your Life
- What Do You Want to Believe?
- 6 Easy Steps to Setting Goals and Achieving Them
- In What Seasons Of Life Are You Now & What To Expect From It
- 3 Ways To Become The Most Reliable Person That You Know
- How to Set Boundaries in Your Relationships
- Foster More Powerful Relationships with Nonviolent Communication
Date with confidence
Coming soon 🙂
Confidence leads to happiness. Let’s get you there!
Join over 5,000 others and subscribe to my newsletter to receive expert advice about your personal journey.