What is the secret of successful people?
Are they any different from us? Not necessarily!
They also have ups and downs, but they have habits that keep pushing them to pursue and realize their dreams…
Looking for motivation and encouragement?
How are these people doing it? Are they really that different from you and me?
This post will answer these questions and will also give you the 15 habits that they all adapted to be where they are today.
What does it even mean, to be successful?!
And in the eyes of whom? Society, our friends and family? Ourselves?
First, you need to think about it.
What does it mean to YOU, being successful?
- Does it mean that you realized something you always wanted to?
- Does it mean that you are financially stable?
- Does it mean that you have now a reason to wake up in the morning?
- Does it mean that when you see yourself in the mirror, you feel confident and proud of who you are?
- And so many more possibilities…!
What are you going to feel, the moment you’ll be successful?
There is something that I absolutely love is the fact that our brain has no time.
Nope! You can picture yourself in a situation, close your eyes, and your brain can order your whole body to feel the way you would if you were really in this situation.
Try it! Close your eyes and imagine yourself in a place you really like to be. How are you feeling? What are the feelings, the emotions? What are the thoughts that come to your mind?
Do the same with the way of being successful to you.
Ask yourself: “I’m successful. In what situation can I say this?” and also and most important “How am I feeling?”. Write down the answers and continue picturing yourself.
What do you need help with?
(Choose between the 2 options)
How did I find these habits?
I’m following successful people and I can see what’s the message they are transmitting and what does it say about them, at least it’s my interpretation.
I also have around people that say that they are successful and some that I could say “they definitely are successful!” and it doesn’t matter if it’s in their eyes or in mine!
So all of these habits are from my own point of view so we can debate about them 😉 let me know what you think about them in the comments!
The 15 habits that will take you straight to success
What are those habits?!
Let’s dive into the 15 habits that these people have.
- They have a purpose in life, a “why”, they know what it is and they are reminding themselves about it frequently.
- They have small and big goals to achieve and they are keeping an eye on them all the time.
- They aren’t afraid to fail, they see an opportunity and a lesson in everything that is happening to them.
- No matter what, they are determined and are working consistently on becoming successful.
- They are taking care of their health (sleep, food…) and are exercising regularly.
- They are practicing meditation every day.
- They are improving their knowledge and learning new things every day.
- They are accepting critics, learning from them and are questioning themselves constantly.
- They are taking responsibility for everything in their life and are stimulated and motivated by it.
- They are trusting themselves, they are becoming more and more self-confident.
- They are comparing themselves to people that are inspiring them, not to discourage themselves but to raise up!
- They are very organized, they have a planning and still can show flexibility.
- They are productive and do not procrastinate.
- They read and learn every day about themselves because they know that knowing who they are and what they want to do with their life is their biggest strength.
- They surround themselves with positive and optimistic people.
How to have these habits?
Pick one or 2 habits to start with.
Do it a few days and then, try to get another one.
Put your attention on the quality and not the quantity.
You better start with a few habits and make sure you’re “doing them” good, before adding more to your plate.
The hardest with habits is to keep them… So, start slowly and you’ll do great!
BIG UPDATE NOVEMBER: NEW RELEASE
I’m just like you! Learning how to create new habits and how to maintain them.
I’m currently reading James Clear’s brand NEW book Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones and IT IS AMAZING. I highly recommend it!!! I’ll talk more about it once I’m done with it, get it too so we share our thoughts together:
TOP 5 BOOKS TO READ TO HELP YOU BECOME MORE SUCCESSFUL
Get these books TODAY to see the results you really want TOMORROW:
1. How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
2. The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason
3. The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
4. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen R. Covey
5. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
These successful people aren’t perfect… they are doing their best!
As you can imagine, these successful people aren’t perfect.
But they are doing what they can to pursue their dreams and to become successful.
It’s really not going to be easy.
The key is to be consistent. One step a day, forward is forward, just keep on moving and you’ll see results.
Have a look at this picture, print it and look at it days that you’re wondering why you’re doing what you’re doing.
Be strong, be brave, keep on going, you’ve got this!!