Going on dates can be sooo frustrating!
I really get you!
We never learned how to succeed at it!
I remember when I was in the dating scene myself… so many funny and weird situations! (though some really fun ones as well)
So from my own experience, and from my life coaching clients’ stories, I compiled the best dating advice for women with 3 awesome dating tips.
Let’s dive right in!
Dating advice for women, Tip #1 (Before the actual date) – Go on more dates!
Actually, to succeed at dating and finding love, first, you HAVE to go out there and create more of those opportunities!
I know that you might be afraid of being rejected, but rejection is simply a feeling (!), you can allow it and move on! 🙂
If what you really want is a strong and real relationship, you’ll have to learn to allow emotions like rejection, frustration, anticipation, excitement, etc. because the path to getting such a relationship is paved with those emotions (and frankly, you also experience those emotions when you already have a relationship).
So put yourself out there, start talking to others and get more dates!
Here are some useful ways to do that:
Yes to dating apps and online dating sites!
I truly believe in the power of online dating sites.
This is how I met the love of my life!
It’s true that all of us would love to have the most amazing story about how we met our soulmate on a magical beach in the Bahamas… But I can assure you that once you met the love of your life, you won’t care about how you met each other and just be grateful for the fact that you did 🙂
Here are some tips for dating apps:
- Choose pictures of yourself that you like. Don’t overthink it! Take 10′ and just pick a few.
- Write a few sentences to describe yourself in a fun and authentic way! Don’t overthink either, live a little!
- Start talking to people without having too many expectations of what their answers should be. Look at it as an anthropological experience, be fascinated at how people talk, write, express themselves! 🙂
Ask your friends!
This is also a great technique to meet more people and organize more dates.
- Let your friends know that you want to meet someone and ask them if they know somebody for you. Everybody knows somebody who is single and wants to meet someone. If they don’t know anyone, you lost nothing by asking, right?
- Think of anybody around you who find attractive that may be single, and ask him out!
What is the worst that can happen? You might think that it looks desperate, to me, it looks like you know what you want and you’re ready to put yourself out there for what you want!
Go to classes, join Facebook groups!
We live in the best time ever for getting online information!
- Think of something that you would like to learn (a new language, painting, a sport…) and look online for classes. It’s a great opportunity to meet people AND to do learn something new for yourself!
- Join Facebook groups for workshops on a topic in your city or of a hobby in your city (there are so many groups so this could be quite overwhelming, so focus on one idea to start with!)
Keep in mind that you have to create opportunities to meet people!
I don’t believe people who say “love will find me at some point in my life”.
If you want a relationship, you HAVE to meet people and schedule dates!
To find those people, you can be as creative as you want when it comes to how you’re going to meet them.
Ask yourself these amazing and inspiring questions:
- How can I meet more people?
- If I could have fun meeting new people, how would that look like?
- Where I can find more people to meet?
- How can I create more opportunities to meet people?
Ask your brain positive and empowering questions to get positive and empowering answers! 🙂
Dating tips for women, Tip #2 (While actually being on a date) – Be present!
Actually, this is a tip that isn’t asking to do many things!
During every date, BE as present as you can be!
We are often thinking about the past and how it should have been or we are worried about the future but what about the present?
Starting today, pay attention to be more in the present!
The most important is happening right here, right now, the present moment is actually all that you have to take action, make decisions, and have fun! 🙂
- Be right here, right now! Acknowledge thoughts such as “is this going to lead anywhere? Do we share the same values?”, look at those thoughts as clouds in the sky, and redirect your mind (and your eyes!) to the present moment and the person in front of you.
Overthinking will take you nowhere and just close doors for you.
- Be really interested in the other person, and ask questions without thinking about the right answers this person should give you! Ask interesting questions such as: “what do you like to do in your free time?” or “how does a perfect day look like to you?”
Listen genuinely to the answers!
- No matter what the person is sharing with you, look at them in the eyes and listen genuinely to what they are sharing with you! This is the best way to connect with someone on a deep level. This will help them feel valuable and important and that’s all that we want, right? 🙂
- Don’t always bring it back to yourself when someone shares something.
Of course, you can (and should) share some things about yourself too, but let the other person have his place as well 🙂
Avoid making these 6 common dating mistakes!
Without knowing it, you’re probably making one of these 6 dating mistakes! Stop making them TODAY!
Which mistakes I’m talking about?
Well, after listening to countless stories of my clients and friends, I came to recognize a pattern with 6 “mistakes” that repeat themselves… and I wrote a whole E-book about them!
This E-book holds the best dating advice for women out there and it’s completely free!
Download it now and take your next step toward meeting the love of your life!
Tips for dating, Tip #3 (After the date) – The best texting secrets!
Texting after the date is an art!
Here are a few tips on how to do it properly:
- Texting doesn’t have to be hard, it can also be fun! Again, ask yourself inspiring questions such as: How can I make texting fun? How can I have fun while texting? Let your brain come up with great ideas!
- Don’t put someone in a box for the way that they are texting. Don’t make any conclusions! For example, I really don’t like texting, but I’m fun to be around! So, don’t judge someone from the way they are texting.
Don’t try to control it!
It’s okay to have expectations when you write messages, you almost want to guide every question so you can get the answer that you want! So, catch your brain when you have thoughts such as “this is what they should have replied”, and welcome every reply without judging it.
Don’t make this person the center of your universe!
It’s important that when you go on dates, you continue on living your life by taking care of yourself (do things you love, go out to walk…), by meeting your friends, this will show in the messages you’re writing.
Keep in mind that your life is great, you want a relationship as a BONUS to your current life. Coming from this place will make you have a mindset of abundance and not scarcity.
If you’d ask me to choose the best dating advice for women, that would be it. 🙂
To sum up!
For now, remember to be present during the date!
Life is definitely too short to play games and not to be authentic!
Interest yourself in the other person and be open-minded to what they might be sharing!
There are no right or wrong persons, there are no right or wrong answers to a question! 🙂
And, have fun! 🙂