Do you want to hear more of my accent?! Discover all episodes here!! 🙂
If you ask someone how they want to feel, very often people want to feel content.
They want to feel fulfilled too!
So, here you go!
Answer these 7 questions and start feeling content TODAY.
Let’s dive right in!
What You Will Learn...
Your thoughts create your feelings!
I truly believe that the way you think and what you think create your experience of the world.
It’s not what’s happening to you, it’s how you react to them! 🙂
So, you don’t have to get to someplace in your life (being married for example) or get something (a new job, a new haircut) to feel a certain way.
You can already start today!
And you do this by paying attention to what you are thinking and also, choosing what to think! 🙂
Let’s start right now by answering these questions.
The 7 really good questions!
1. What is the one action you can take today that your future self will thank you for?
2. What can you do 10 minutes today that will make you feel good?
3. What are 4 things you currently have and that you absolutely want to have?
4. What is the decision that you once made and that you would make again today?
5. If you could talk to yourself 2 years ago, what would you say to that 2 years ago you?
6. List 3 things that make you very unique.
7. What is 1 emotion you’re feeling on a daily basis and what is 1 emotion you want to feel more on a daily basis?
More abundance, less scarcity!
You probably heard of the benefits of having an abundance mindset and less of a scarcity one.
Of course, the very first thing to do is not to beat yourself up if you realize that you might have sometimes scarcity thoughts.
We are surrounded by thoughts and messages such as:
- Life is short!
- Time is passing fast!
- It’s good to be busy!
So, it makes sense that we think that there’s not enough time or not enough money or that we just don’t have enough to feel better and to be happy!
This is why these questions are more in the direction of feeling abundance for what you have now and what you are now, instead of looking at the lack of what you don’t have or what you aren’t.
Interesting, right? 🙂
What do you need help with?
(Choose between the 2 options)
Building your self-confidence!
Answering these questions is a great boost for your confidence.
When you realize what you’ve done right and what you currently have and are, you are telling to yourself “See! You’re doing something right! Something is working!”
And this is a great boost for your self-confidence.
Sometimes, we think that we need to accomplish something or to create something to feel a certain way, but the amazing news is that you don’t have to do anything!
You can already feel more confident by choosing your thoughts.
And you’re doing this when you answer those questions above! 🙂
To sum up!
As you can see, you can already feel more content and fulfilled by realizing where you are right now.
As I said in another post and podcast episode, you are exactly where you’re supposed to be!
Things happened exactly the way they were supposed to.
It doesn’t mean that you cannot change anything, it just means that you can accept where you are right now and decide whatever you want from your future.
You can create your future from your future.
Go back to the questions, take the time to answer them properly, and start feeling more content and fulfilled today! 🙂
You may also be interested in…
- 9 Self Limiting Beliefs That Are Keeping You Stuck (& What to Do About It!)
- 10 Burning Questions About Self-Confidence and Self-Esteem
- Building Self-Confidence: Discover The 12 Pillars
- Self-Esteem & Self-Confidence, What’s the Difference?